Before you sail with Disney Cruise Line, you have the ability to plan certain aspects of your trip ahead of time!
In order to do your Online Check-in and to book your Adventures, you must have your cruise Paid In Full.
PRO-TIP: Make sure you add the Vacation Protection Plan to your reservations BEFORE you pay in full. Once the cruise is paid in full, you no longer have the option of adding the Vacation Protection Plan through Disney Cruise Line.
Your Online Check-In and Adventure Booking date is based on your Castaway Club membership status:
120 Days prior to sail date: Platinum Castaway Club Members
105 Days prior to sail date: Concierge Guests & Gold Castaway Club Members
90 Days prior to sail date: Silver Castaway Club Members
75 Days prior to sail date: First Time Disney Cruise Line Guests
*YOU CAN START YOUR ONLINE CHECK-IN & ADVENTURE BOOKING AS EARLY AS 12:01 AM EASTERN ON YOUR SPECIFIED DATE!
First, you will do your Online Check-In.
PRO-TIP: Go ahead and take care of steps #1-4 as soon as you book your trip. Don’t wait until your Online Check-In date. This will save you time, when you are trying to score those early boarding times and other reservations that book up quickly.
1. Go to DisneyCruise.com
2. Click on “My Disney Cruise” in the top right corner.
3. Sign In or Create an Account (your log in information is the same for any other Disney accounts you may already have like My Disney Experience, ESPN, ABC, etc.)
4. Link your cruise reservation to your account (your cruise reservation number was sent in your initial confirmation email).
5. Click on “Online Check-In”
6. During Online Check-In, you will select your boarding time. It is wise to pick the earliest boarding time available, so that you can get on the ship and start having fun before the masses arrive. Right after boarding is a great time to visit the water slides, as the lines won’t be as long, so wear your swim suit under your clothes when you board!
7. Make sure you print out the Port Arrival Form, and take it with you when you check-in at the terminal to speed up the check-in process.
8. Check out the “Optional Forms” at the bottom of the page “My Online Check-In Overview.”
Second, you will book your Activities.
PRO-TIP: The activities that book up the fastest are the ticketed princess meet & greets, private cabanas at Castaway Cay, adult only dining at Palo & Remy (especially Palo brunch), Shutters Portrait Studio sessions, and Sports Simulators.
1. Sign-into your DisneyCruise.com account.
2. Click on, “Activites: Book Now.”
3. When you view your itinerary, you can either choose to search specific days, or to “Search All Days.” for your activities.
4. Click on, “View or Add Activities.”
5. You will be able to book: Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa & Fitness, On Board Fun, & Nursery Times.
6. Once you have booked your extras, they will show up in your itinerary.
Third, you will have the option to book these experiences at the cruise terminal or on board at Guest Services. However, availability will be limited if you wait.
PRO-TIP: If you couldn’t book what you wanted ahead of time (due to availability), it’s a good idea to check at the terminal and guest services to see if any availability has opened up.
You will also be able to sign-up for the Castaway Cay 5k on board at Guest Services (for sailings that stop at Castaway Cay). It is free to run the Castaway Cay 5k. You can run or walk, stop to get pictures along the way, and enjoy the island before everyone else! To sign up for the 5k, you must be at least 10 years old.