The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando is nothing short of AMAZING!!! Universal has truly made magic!
The Wizarding World is broken into two sections. The first section is Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure. This is where you will find the Hogwarts Castle, as well as the beautiful town of Hogsmeade. The second section is Diagon Alley in Universal Studios. This is where you will find Gringotts Bank, complete with a show-stopping dragon! Both sections of the Wizard World are connected via the Hogwarts Express Train. Be aware, in order to ride the Hogwarts Express Train, you MUST have the park-to-park option on your park tickets. This allows you to “hop” between the parks throughout the day.
Here is Vacation Candice’s list of Top 10 “Must-Do’s” in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
1. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
2. Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
3. Butterbeer (frozen, cold, hot, soft-serve ice cream, potted cream, fudge)
4. Hogwarts Express Train (Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley)
5. Hogwarts Express Train (Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade)
6. Ollivanders Wand Selection
7. Three Broomsticks
8. Leaky Cauldron
9. Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour
10. Knockturn Alley