For many people, the first thing that comes to mind when you mention Universal Orlando is thrill rides. While Universal does have a ton of awesome attractions for thrill seekers, there are also a lot of attractions for the younger crowd!
Here are Vacation Candice’s Top 10 Universal Orlando attractions for Young Kids:
1. Hogwarts Express Train (note: you MUST have the park-to-park ticket to ride the train)
2. Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone
3. E.T. Adventure
4. Universal’s Superstar Parade
6. One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish
7. Pteranodon Flyers
8. Jurassic Park Discovery Center
9. Me Ship, The Olive
10. Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl
If your kids are too small or unwilling to go on a particular ride you want to experience, you can take advantage of the Child Swap program. Each ride has a child swap area (close to the ride loading area) where one member of your party can wait with the little ones while the rest of your party rides. Once they are off the ride, simply swap places, and whoever stayed back with the kids the first time can go ahead and ride.