There’s no better place to celebrate than Walt Disney World!!! And Disney has many ways for you to celebrate your special day!
*If you will be celebrating during your trip (first visit, birthday, anniversary, family reunion, graduation, personal victory, etc.), email me so that I can have that celebration noted on your resort reservation.
Here are some great ways to add a little extra MAGIC to your vacation celebration:
- When you check-in to your Walt Disney World Resort, make sure you let them know you are celebrating! They will happily provide you with Disney Buttons to commemorate your celebration (I’m Celebrating, Birthday, Anniversary, Family Reunion, First Visit, etc).
- Make sure you wear your Celebration Button in the parks and around the resorts. You will receive well wishes from lots of Disney cast members!
- Would you like something extra special delivered to your room? Check out Disney Floral & Gifts.
- Disney has lots of special events throughout the year. If you would like to attend a special event, book a dessert party, or take a special VIP or behind the scenes tour, let me know, and we can find the perfect one for your group!
- You can order a special cake to be delivered to your resort or to a select Walt Disney World restaurant to commemorate the occasion. Cakes can be special ordered by calling 407-827-2253.
- If you want an extra special evening, then consider a fireworks cruise. Fireworks cruises are available for Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Click here for more information on these specialty cruises.